Thursday, October 2, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Hi Everyone:
Well, I'm totally playing catch up today! I was so exhausted yesterday that I wasn't able to do my nightly re-cap blog about what went on Wednesday.

I'll have to do a delayed posting tonight about breakfast, lunch and dinner (and a birthday celebration!) for Wednesday.

Wednesday is also turning into my night off from working out. I had a good intention of getting to the gym for a 7pm Yoga class, but it didn't happen. Like I said, I haven't been sleeping well and last night it all caught up with me. I decided to take the night off from the gym all together and really wasn't that productive at home, which is too bad.

I did make it to Trader Joe's to get some Debate Night food.... Our friend Jenn is coming over to watch the debate with us tonight, and I'm really looking forward to it. For snacks I got some whole wheat crackers, garlic hummus, laughing cow cheese, carrots, celery and a loaf of french bread. Somehow I will find the time to leave work at 5:30 go straight to the gym for an hour or more, go home and clean up the kitchen a little bit and then start preparing the food for tonight. FUN! I'm really glad the debate isn't until 9pm so I can still get in a lot of things before hand!

This morning for breakfast I had the Trader Joe's Whole Wheat Blueberry Oatmeal with a teaspoon of almond butter... it's a great combo because it's 10:30 right now and I'm still very full. In hopes of increasing my energy for the day I am currently drinking 16 ounces of water with an Emer'gen-C (Tangerine flavor) mixed in. I love Emer'gen-C because it has a TON of vitamin C and a lot of B vitamins as well. I don't drink one everyday, but definitely a couple of times a week - especially when I'm feeling an energy low. (Like right now)

OK, gotta get going - will post more later!

No comments: