Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday

Greetings everyone!

We had a lovely Sunday here. I slept in until 9am and got up just in time to watch George and his round table...

I re-heated my
oats that I made yesterday. They came out a lot better than I thought they would! I added a bit of soy milk and put them in the microwave to heat them up a bit. Once they were heated up, I sliced up a banana, mixed that up and then put a tablespoon of peanut butter.... the PB really made it spectacular!

While I was catching up on Saturday's blog entry, Ben's mom made an apple pie! I cannot wait to try some tonight...

In the afternoon we went to Concord to meet up with some friends from the U.K. We had lunch around 3pm, I was a bit hungry by the and had a great meal - a chicken caesar sandwich on a whole wheat
wrap. It was great - and the protein really held me over for a long time! The sandwich came with french fries (and there was not another option!) and I had a couple, and shared the rest with the rest of the table. The sandwich was soooo good! There were a lot of options for lunch, so I am really happy that the one I picked made me happy.

We spent the afternoon in the shops around Concord, and going to the Old North Bridge along with a few other Revolutionary War sights.

When we got home we all had a snack. I ate grapes (that I picked up from Wilson Farms
yesterday - they are amazing!) and had a quarter of a ginger cookie from Bread & Chocolate that Ben had picked up earlier in the day.

It's now 7:35 in the evening, and I am currently in search of something for dinner! I'll update more later... but I have a feeling that dinner will be really small so that I can enjoy the apple pie! Good night everyone!

No comments: