Thursday, October 30, 2008

Internet Reading for you!

Hi Everyone:

Tomorrow is Friday, so if you are looking for a couple of things to read on the internet while you are waiting for the weekend to begin here are a couple of things for you! Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Today Boston.com published a list of 15 Health Tips for the New Year... click here to read more and see the slide show. I have been meaning to write a blog entry on a few of these ideas, so stay tuned!

The New York Times published an article yesterday on calorie consumption.... it's worth reading. Click here to see the article.

One more thing!!! I just discovered this awesome blog / website! It's 101 Cookbooks.... and this recipe looks sooo good. Ten Minute Couscous Soup... I have already told Ben that I'm making this next week! Check out the recipe.

OK, enough extra reading for the day. I just wanted to make sure I got these out to ya'll!

No comments: