Sunday, October 19, 2008

Relaxing Sunday


Happy Sunday everyone! We are having a lovely morning watching our morning political shows. Daisy is acting a little insane, we are not exactly sure what is going on with her - but she is entertaining us.

For breakfast this morning I had some of the coffee Ben made, with a bit of soy milk. My trick to using milk instead of the half and half I used to use, is that I put the milk in my coffee cup first, heat up the milk for about 15 seconds in the microwave, and then add the coffee. This way you can add more milk, and it will not make your coffee "luke warm"!

I settled in with the coffee for the first half of Meet The Press. Before the round table started, I fixed myself a piece of toast with almond butter and raspberry jam and a bowl of Chobani blueberry yogurt that I shared with Ben. It was Ben's first time trying Chobani - and I was impressed that he liked it!

Unfortunately, my camera is charging this morning so I was not able to take photos of breakfast. I'll be sure to have pics for lunch and dinner!

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday, I'll be back on later today.

No comments: