Sunday, November 23, 2008

A little more inspired...

Is it really Sunday night already??

Well, I went to the gym this afternoon and ran 3 1/2 miles!! It took me a while, but I did it and I am so glad that I did - it felt great and I still feel awesome now, four hours later. It certainly helped to watch the Patriots game while I was running.

After running I did weights for 25 minutes (leg press, calf exercises and arms). When I got home I ate a small banana right away. After showering and looking around the kitchen for a while, I finally came up with a brilliant idea! I made a boca burger sandwich on two pieces of Trader Joe's fiber Whole Wheat bread. I put the pieces of bread in the toaster oven and melted one piece of low fat American cheese on one side. With a little bit of ketchup and mustard the sandwich was amazing! The picture leaves a bit to be desired, but still - here it is:



Thankfully my other afternoon activity was just as exciting - picking Ben up from the Airport. Yay! He was actually half an hour early - and I was early, too since I used the Massport website to check on his arrival time. Sweet!

On our way home we stopped at Whole Foods where Ben got a "salad" for dinner and I got a piece of pizza - that turned out to be really big (and a great Whole Foods bargain for 2.25!) Ben helped me finish the pizza - it was really good!



To celebrate Ben's home coming I stopped by Bread and Chocolate to see Steve.... and pick up two cupcakes to enjoy later tonight!! I can't wait to enjoy a little bit of each of them!


Well, I'm going to say good night for now. I'll be posting something tomorrow - but I can't promise that it will be too interesting, since I don't have a clue what is for lunch or dinner tomorrow!

Enjoy what remains of the weekend!

No comments: