Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Monday again!?


Hi Everyone -

Well, I never got around to the Blog yesterday! But it was a pretty good Monday - mostly because I knew that I had Tuesday off, and thus did not have a long week ahead of me.

Monday started off with a bowl of Kashi Vive cereal with six ounces of Silk light vanilla soy milk. I really like this Kashi cereal. I like the texture and the flavors - they all work well together. I ate this cereal at 7:30 AM and it kept me full until 12:15 when I had lunch.


For lunch I had a peanut butter & jam sandwich because I did not have time to go to the grocery store on Sunday night. Teddy peanut butter is sooo good, I love it. It really made the sandwich special! I also enjoyed a strawberry Chobani yogurt, and a few Goldfish crackers.

I had a busy day at work, so I'm glad that my lunch was satisfying. It kept me going through out the afternoon. At 3:30 I had a Kashi granola bar which got me through until dinner.

After work Ben and I both went to BSC to work out! It was great to have Ben go with me. We did our weight training together (over half an hour). I also did 25 minutes of the elliptical machine, and Ben biked. After working out, we treated ourselves to the Whole Foods salad bar. Yum.

My salad contained lettuce, broccoli, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, green, orange and yellow peppers, plain tuna, one hard boiled egg, tofu, and sesame noodles with cashew nuts. It was a fantastic combo! The protein helped fill me up.

Oh - and after the salad, I made No Pudge Brownies. I had one last night with one scoop of Byers vanilla bean ice cream. It was fantastic! I had a chocolate craving, and the no pudge brownies were the way to go.

That is a recap of the day. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

No comments: