Sunday, November 23, 2008

Uninspired, yet again

Hi All -

Well, this is a struggle today! What did I have for breakfast? A bowl of cereal. 3/4 cup of Kashi Vive and a top layer of EnviroKidz Peanut Butter Panda Puffs, with Silk Light Vanilla Soy milk.


For the second day in a row, my coffee didn't taste all that great. I think I've been making it too strong for the 1% milk I've been adding to it... but I'm missing my coffee. I might have to swing by Starbucks to get a latte later today.

Well, I have no idea what I will be having for lunch - but I'm hoping to be inspired to make something that can be popped into the toaster oven Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

I will definitely be going to the gym for a run and some weights. I wish I could run outside, but the temps are still hovering at about 30 degrees and the wind is so strong. No running for me outside this morning!

Hopefully I will return later today with some truly inspired ideas for lunch and dinner. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: