Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tuesday - another day at the gym!

Yay - today is my second day in a row at the gym! I did forty minutes of cardio and twenty minutes of weights. I love working out on Tuesdays, because after the gym I can go home and watch the Biggest Loser and know that I worked out, too! I would love to have Bob as a trainer, that's for sure.

The Turkey Chili was even better tonight, it was a great dinner.

I am hoping tomorrow morning I'll be able to wake up at my normal time to get my day started. Today I was definitely exhausted when my alarm went off at 6:15 this morning, and didn't end up getting out of bed until 8! I got to work by 9:15 which is an hour later than I normally get into the office... which meant I had to work an hour later to put in my 8.5 hours. Thankfully the only thing I had to accomplish after work was the gym and a quick stop at Trader Joe's to get other things I needed for the week.

Lately I have been eating Trader Joe's Oatmeal in the morning. The stuff is fantastic because there is NO ADDED SUGAR and a lot of fiber (make sure to get the plain instant oatmeal if you're looking for it!) To spice it up a little bit I've been adding cinnamon and pumpkin spices (which are also sugar free) and I've been cutting up half a banana to add a bit more to make a satisfying breakfast. It keeps me going until lunch time.

Tomorrow will be my day off from the gym. It's good to have a day off in the middle of the week so you don't get burned out from constant work outs. Instead of the gym, tomorrow night I'll be hitting up The Natick Collection with my friend Becky. She is in need of a new outfit or two, so that should be fun. I will do my best to not by clothes or make up (my favorites are Bobbi Brown and Laura Mericer).... I hope I will be successful.

Daisy has been an amazing cat these days. She has mellowed out quite a bit, now that she is a whopping five months old. Last night as I was watching a bit of a movie she actually fell asleep on my lap, which was adorable.

I can't believe it's 9:51 PM already.... I'm going to get back to the Biggest Loser to see who gets voted off this week.

More later!

No comments: