Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday, Sunday


Happy Sunday, everyone.
Well, sorry this is a bit delayed. Ben & I have been super busy today cleaning our house - after Ben cleaned a lot yesterday, and after three hours of cleaning today - we're in pretty good shape! Soon we'll be off to the movies - we're going to check out Ghost Town. Ben & I have been looking forward to seeing this one because we're both huge fans of Ricky Gervais. I'll let you know how it is.

My food today was pretty basic. This morning I could not decide what I wanted for breakfast. So for a while I just settled with a nice cup of coffee while watching George Stephanopoulos and Tom Brokaw on Meet The Press.

Later Ben saved my morning by making me an egg and a piece of 12 whole grain toast. Yum!

For lunch today I had the same as yesterday - an amazing veggie wrap. The only difference today was that I added 3/4 of a Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burger. It made the wrap just a little more substantial, so that after two hours I'm still full! Oh right, the glass of skim milk I had probably helped a lot too with the protein content. The ingredients for the veggie wrap were the same as yesterday - one roma tomato, shaved carrots, seven small slices of cucumbers, two pieces of green lettuce, a table spoon of roasted red pepper hummus and a sprinkling of low-fat Mexican blend cheese (all from Trader Joe's!)

So, instead of boring everyone with the same picture from yesterday's lunch - I figured I would show you what Ben made for lunch! He used one roma tomato, one piece of green lettuce, two pieces of the focaccia bread from Friday and a tablespoon of roasted red pepper hummus for his sandwich. It looked great!

OK, well we're off to an afternoon movie!
See ya!

No comments: