Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Larabar


Hi Everyone:

Today I tried my first LaraBar and I wanted to tell everyone about it. It is an amazing "energy" bar which is totally natural. The one I had today was Banana Bread. . . and there were only three ingredients which I find amazing! They were: almonds, dates and unsweetened bananas! Another thing I love about these bars is that they are sodium free, which is so rare these days. Anyhow, you can get them at Whole Foods, so check them out.

The other big news of the day is that I finally got a hair cut! I'm so pleased. I went to Michaels Salon @ 310 Harvard Street right in Coolidge Corner. Erin cut my hair and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a good and nice stylist to cut their hair! She was really sweet, and it was an enjoyable experience. Another important thing - she listened to my ideas, told me what she thought and I got the hair cut I both needed and wanted.

Oh, one more thing.... due to my new obsession with Eat, LIve, Run (thanks Jenna!) I discovered the Greek yoghurt
chobani now comes in Vanilla! Yay - I am still developing a taste for the plain (I have to admit, I never liked the traditional plain yoghurt either!) so the vanilla goes a long way for me. It is still fat free, still only has 13 grams of carbs (amazing!) and 16 grams of protein - it's like the perfect food. Check it out at Whole Foods. The chobani also comes in blueberry, and possibly another flavor that I can't remember.

Ok, closing for now. Going to get back to my reading!

No comments: