Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday - a new discovery

Hi Everyone -

NO pictures this morning, but I wanted to get started with a really quick post. I'm getting everything back on track today if it's the last thing I do! I was able to get up half an hour earlier than yesterday- so that is an improvement (let's not discuss the fact that I set TWO alarms this morning - one at 6:25 and one at 6:35 and I managed to ignore them and get up at 7:25!)

This morning I made a new (and amazing) discovery!! Thanks to one of my best friends (GILL) I tried Kashi Strawberry and Flax waffles a while back. I bought the box, and the first morning I tried them I prepared two with a little bit of Earth Balance and 2 tablespoons of reduced sugar syrup. I was hungry in a couple of hours - and it was a bit of a struggle to make it to 12pm for lunch.

So today I switched up the preparation a bit! I still had two waffles - but instead of EB and syrup I added a little bit of Teddy Peanut Butter to each piece! (It was just under a table spoon of PB) Wow - not only did it taste amazing - but I can tell the extra substance might be able to keep me going for a while - at least until 12:30 today when I'll be able to have lunch. I'll keep you posted! And later (at lunch or tonight) I will post the pictures - yes, I did remember to take them today!

I took the time to pack my gym bag (which is actually one of the super nice bags from LuluLemon, which I love) and brought it to work with me... that way I can go to the gym straight from work - it's the only way to insure that I will get there! I need to run and do some weights - I can't wait to get started!

OK - I hope everyone is having a good start to their Wednesday! Happy hump day!

No comments: