Hi Everyone -
Hope you are all having a fantastic Tuesday! It was raining here most of the day, but wow has it cleared up nicely!! Just in time for my 1.2 mile walk to the train station! I was sad that I might have to take the bus today instead of getting a nice walk in... thankfully the weather has decided to cooperate!
OK, I only have a moment to post before my "major" re-cap post tonight. But I just saw this cool Top 100 list, and thought I would share. Click here to see the Top 100 Blogs for Foodies via The Culinary School Guide website. ENJOY!
Butternut Squash Soup with Red Lentils
-
A beautiful butternut squash soup with enough substance to make a real meal
of it. Finish each bowl with a colorful medley of toppings: a bright herb
oil...
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment